Sunday, April 8, 2007

Mountainbiking White Rim

I spent last weekend Mountain biking with good friends around the White Rim trail in Canyonlands National Park. Highly recommended. We had two days with a good distance (>40 miles) and one morning with a short but good uphill out of the Canyon. The two campgrounds we stayed at were White Crack and Taylor. Both single-site campgrounds in crazy settings. The presence of a support vehicle made it possible for me to take most of my photogear. While I did not take many pictures during the riding (I have no pictures of people on bikes funnily enough!) I was able to get up before sunrise each day (Brrr cold!) and shoot some, I think, awesome images and panoramas. Here is one for example:
Dawn at the tip of White Crack at Canyonlands National Park
See more in my Canyonlands set on flickr, or in this temporary gallery. I am also trying to sell a few of these images as prints on ImageKind.

No comments:

Post a Comment