Saturday, September 8, 2007

Business card

I made myself a business card. I discovered this outstanding outfit called overnightprints.com that for very little money takes any layout and prints it on heavy stock. I just received them yesterday and the quality is outstanding. Essentially indistinguishable from the design I made. I used one of my images from Arches NP (will be on flickr later) in Adobe Illustrator and generated a CMYK epsf file using the template overnightprints provided. Here is a sRGB version of it. Remember that yellow cannot be accurately rendered in sRGB (larger version in the flickr link).
businesscard Jao

The file is done full bleed, so in the actual cards, you get slightly less border. I highly recommend this place if you want to have business cards printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment