Sunday, August 9, 2009

South Dakota's Badlands

I already had this as my "featured gallery" for a while. We visited Badlands National Park in South Dakota. This is an absolutely fantastic place well worth a visit. After having dinner at the surprisingly better than mediocre restaurant next to the big visitor's center, we saw the sunset.



Somewhat further along, I took several high resolution landscapes:



(for a gorgeous sepia version, click here). This image will print at many feet high. The max my printing service offers is 30x40, but at that size it will still retain impeccable detail.

A slightly different composition:



After the sun had already set I created some dusk images. The following is one of them.



This is again very high res that will print gorgeously at the very largest sizes I offer.

You can see the entire gallery of images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment