Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Goblin Valley State Park

We (me, my wife, and my daughter) went to camp out in several beautiful places in Utah. One of the places we stayed was Valley of the Goblins State Park. An amazingly beautiful and outerworldly place. The story on how these were formed is very interesting and this place is well worth a visit. I want to go back there when the light will be better, but the threatening storm is pretty good already. Here are a few images. Bigger versions can be found by following the flickr links:

I call this one "The sewer":
Sewer

Juxtaposition of green plant and red stone:
Juxtaposition

The crowd:
The crowd

Alien seashore:
The Wave

Lost ball
Where did my ball go?

Mushroom:
Fallen mushroom

As an aside, I just love lightroom to zoom through all these images and choose some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment