Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apex park

Apex open space is one of my favorite places to ride my bike because it is right around the corner from where I work. A typical ride there takes 45 minutes to 1:15 if I ride every trail in there. So great for a lunch ride. I usually carry my phone and take some pictures.

These are from two days ago when it was raining incessantly, but I still was crazy enough to go out.
Rainy day trail
Pano from 4 vertical pictures. My boss called me on the phone right here so good opportunity to take a few pictures.

Lone tree
Rainy day 1

Light and dark
mist

The next day (so yesterday) I went there again and took these on the enchanted forest trail

Cathedral
Nature's cathedral

Snake
Snaking
I have an older image also in black and white looking at this same bowed tree from the other direction.

I have photographed many times in this park. This year the flowers are late and there are no Arnicas yet. There are quite a few Larkspur, mouse ears, and white violets out. The Arnicas are my favorite in this park though.

No comments:

Post a Comment